Friday, December 28, 2012

Tag: The A-Z of Me 2011

Note: Just logged into my blog for the first time in it seems well over a year and found this drafted post. Thought I would send it out into the blogsphere even though things are a bit different now :)

Tag: The A-Z Of Me

I saw this in tag and I thought it would be something fun rather than just answering a list of questions.

Age: 21
Bed size: Double
Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet. Yuck!
Dogs: Two cattle dogs. A girl named Jade and a boy named Czar.
Essential start of your day: Breakfast and a hot shower.
Favourite Colour: Red/pink
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 155 or 5'1"
Instruments I play: recorder? lol
Job Title: student/ cashier
Kids: None
Live: Brisbane, Australia
Mum's Name: Cornelia
Nickname: Bee
Pet Peeve: Hearing people chew.
Quote from a movie: There's more to life than being ridiculasly good-looking. -Zoolander
Right or Left handed: Left
Siblings: I have one younger brother.
Time you wake up: Usually 9am. 6am if I have classses that day.
Underwear: I'm not particular about brands. Usually just white cotton laser cut.
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts
What makes you run late: Chnaging my mind multiple times about my outfit.
X-rays you've had done: chest and teeth
Yummy food you make: Honey sesame chicken
Zoo Animal: Tigers
 
 
 I tag you (everyone reading this) to do this tag. Either leave your answers in the comments below or do this tag on your blog and post a link. I can't wait to read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment