Friday, April 29, 2011

Bad Product and Mini Shopping Spree

Hi all!

Today I went out shopping to spoil myself after working so hard all easter and because I'm finally not sick anymore :)

As you may know by now, I love Priceline, so of course I had to go there!


One product that caught my eye was the Innoxa skin care range. They had testers available so I used the Vitamin Enriched Lotion SPF15 (for dry to normal skin) just a smidge on the back of my hand. I just want to see the texture, smell, absorbancy and residue. Regardless of what I thought, I wasn't going to buy it just because I already had alot of items including a moisturiser that I wanted to purchase.

So happy I didn't get this product because it caused a massive irritation to the skin which I tested it on. It's still itchy and red several hours later and the product is definately washed off by now. I'm so thankful it was just a spot on my hand and not my whole face.... :/



Anyway, I won't bore you with details of what I bought but I just wanted to share my experience with the Innoxa moisturizer and let you all know that I do not recommend this product.

Take care
Annaliza :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip/note.

    I have a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete